Business Development Manager (Hotel Industry)
Company: Sun Mark Limited
Location: Greenford, London ub6 8uh
: Permanent : Full time
Relevant work experience: 3+ years
Career level: Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Salary: £36,000.00 - £38,000.00 per year
Closing Date: 31st May, 2017
Sun Mark Ltd, a multi award winning international business which is engaged in business in over 120 countries is seeking to employ a Business Development Manager to manage our portfolio of hotels. Our Hotel portfolio currently consist of hotels and apartments in United Kingdom, Spain, U.A.E. & India and with our already established business network in European, African, Middle-East and Asian markets we are seeking to expand our hotel and property portfolio.
We will expect the ideal candidate to be multiple tasked and able to speak multiple languages preferably at least two of Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Gujarati. If you are ready for a challenge and a job that doesn’t follow the crowd, we look forward to your application.
As a business development manager, you will be required to review all operational aspects of the hotels including recruitment, training and coaching and much more. You will need to take full ownership and accountability for the hotels’ performance, and will responsible for reporting to senior management.
Duties and Responsibilities
• As a Business development manager, you would be expected to develop hotel organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Establishes hotel operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Develops hotel financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Promotes the hotel group by developing and implementing advertising and publicity programs; deciding the type of patronage to be solicited; talking to community and business groups; sponsoring special events at the hotel, social-media presence.
• Maintain the hotels’ stature by random and systematic inspection of guests' rooms, public access areas, and outside grounds for cleanliness and order; verifying the quality of food and beverage services; overseeing special events. Analyse quality of service provided by staff and ensure regular training are conducted for New recruits and managers.
What we expect from you:
• Have strong communication skills.
• Have hotel managerial and development experience.
• An open and positive team player.
• Able to mix with others well and engage others in company objectives.
• Passionate about the tasks you will undertake.
What you can expect from us:
• Offer you a mobile job, never dull or standard
• Reward and recognition for your efforts
• Extensive travel opportunities.
• Opportunity to be part of an exciting management team
• Above industry average reward and remuneration package.
Please send your resume / CV to Mr Harmeet Ahuja email : firstname.lastname@example.org